4 month's supply (1-a-day)
- Referred to as nature's multivitamin
- Certified organic
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- 100% recycled & recyclable tub
The leaves, bark, flowers, fruit, seeds and roots of the moringa plant can all be used for nutritional value. This gives moringa a nutritional advantage compared to other nutrient sources. Moringa provides:
- At least three times more vitamin A than your average carrot
- At least three times more vitamin C than your average orange
- At least seven times more potassium than your average banana
- At least three times more calcium, and twice the amount of protein, of cow's milk
Moringa also contains iron, B vitamins, vitamin D, zinc and magnesium. It is also an ideal source of protein, providing amino acids such as threonine, isoleucine, leucine, phenylalanine, valine, methionine, cystine, tryptophan, lysine. The leaves are abundant in phytonutrients such as quercetin and kaempferol, two very powerful bioflavonoids.
DirectionsTake 1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by a professional.
|1 capsule provides:|
|Organic Moringa Leaf (moringa oleifera)||500mg|
|Vegetarian cellulose (HPMC*) capsule
|Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
WarningsDo not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.